As we all know, WordPress page builders help to design your website easily. But the question is, which one you should choose? Well, there are many aspects you should consider for choosing a page builder for your WordPress website.
So, if you want to know what things you should consider for choosing the page builder and exactly which builder you should go with, you’re in the right place.
There are many platforms out there that make building a website easy for anyone without a coding or design background. Depending on the strategy, budget, and level of experience, each approach works best for different people.
A startup, for example, is a bootstrap site builder built with hosting. There are also static web generators and basic website builders. From ThemeForest, you can find a variety of professional themes to choose from.
It is worth noting, however, that WordPress page builders are the most popular web development platform at the moment. This is due to the fact that page builders make it easy and quick to build a website.
In comparison with Wix, for instance, it can take just days to launch a new set of landing pages for a marketing campaign. In addition to being versatile and powerful, WordPress page builders can be used by businesses of all sizes for the purpose of marketing.
Using a Page Builder for Your Website Website: What are the Benefits?
You can create anything you want with page builders – whether you’re showcasing what you sell in your product section, impressing first-time visitors, or displaying skills and knowledge on your portfolio.
The process works by choosing what you want from a library of ready-made elements, dropping them in, and arranging and rearranging them. It’s that simple!
With page builders, you don’t have to commit to one theme, plugin, or workflow. Furthermore, there are a number of advantages:
The price of website page builders is suitable for budgets of all sizes, so they aren’t a major investment. Other companies, such as the Static.app, offer affordable hosting plans with free plans.
The service comes with a free domain name, subdomains, 24/7 customer support, free HTTPS, unlimited data, and even a free domain name. With only $9 per month, you can have trustworthy hosting, a free domain name, and subdomains.
Ease of Use
It is possible to create beautiful pages without having any specialized design skills. By updating the pre-made elements regularly, you can keep your brand’s visuals current and fresh while staying up to date with web design trends.
It’s easy to use and intuitive, so you won’t have to hire a developer or agency to help you; page builders make each step simple and intuitive.
Within minutes, you can shape your idea using existing templates. A great advantage you can gain from pre-made layouts and themes is the ability to test them.
In most cases, it takes a freelancer or agency up to six months to build your website from scratch. With an in-house solution, however, you are in complete control of the timing; you can set up a basic, functional site within hours.
To maintain their functionality, all websites require regular updates. Using a page builder saves you a lot of time and effort.
Choosing a Page Builder for Your WordPress Website: What to Seek For
It’s not always easy to use page builders. These are a few potential issues you may encounter, along with solutions:
Slow Loading Speeds
The loading speed of WordPress sites is notoriously slow, and using a page builder can worsen the issue. Thus, website optimization plug-ins are essential. They enable browsers to display web pages more quickly by limiting the amount of work they have to do.
Limited Support for SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
Structured data and Schema support are poor or nonexistent. Using SEO plugins is the best solution once again.
Limitation of Some Components and Features
Despite the flexibility of page builders, they typically only offer the top products, solutions, features, and customization options. Thus, standing out from the crowd can sometimes be challenging. Alternatively, if the page builder supports shortcodes and third-party plugins, you can hire a developer or designer.
8 Aspects You Should Consider for Choosing the Best Page Builder for Your WordPress Website
As with free Bootstrap builders, WordPress page builders come in all shapes and sizes. They allow business owners to create a full website or generate a bootstrap theme. It is important that a page builder has the following features:
- You can easily translate your vision on the page with a drag-and-drop interface.
- Grid-based layouts for creating a wide variety of layouts.
- Visual blocks that are fully responsive, mobile-friendly, and accessible.
- Widgets for adding headers, paragraphs, photos, icons, lists, CTA blocks, videos, social media, share buttons, ratings, testimonials, price tables, tables, forms, countdowns, posts, breadcrumbs, post navigation, and data. It should also have carousels, slideshows, tabs, accordions, galleries, toggles, progress bars, a sidebar, and a menu.
- Powerful customization options allow you to fine-tune every important aspect of the block. You should be able to include professional images or funny yet powerful artwork, for example, to assist the website to convey the charm of your idea.
- Modern style. Web design is a crucial influencer of purchasing intent. Widgets and blocks should have current functionality and aesthetics.
- Third-party theme and plugin integration, such as SEO plugins that increase organic traffic to the website.
- Integration with analytics tools is native. Google Analytics and non-tracking analytics, such as Microanalytics, are critical for businesses since they give detailed insight into your company’s online performance. They monitor web traffic, assist you in understanding client behavior, identify your target demographic, and provide suggestions for boosting marketing and SEO techniques.
- Preview in real-time.
- Pre-made templates can help you save time while generating layouts and other visual components.
- Customer service is available for 24/7, quick and effective troubleshooting.
- A community with lessons and tools to help you solve everyday problems.
- To avoid privacy violations, full data ownership is required.
- Regular upgrades and improvements to keep up with the times and ensure the project’s security.
Most well-known WordPress page builders, on the whole, fit these characteristics, however, their contents and customization possibilities may differ. So, how should you go about selecting the finest page builder for your website? Follow this 8 steps procedure.
Determine Your Objectives
First, you should decide the needs that which page builder you want. For example, it can be a page builder by which you can create landing pages for A/B test marketing campaigns or a page builder with WooCommerce features to sell your products. It totally depends on your needs. So do accordingly.
Examine Your Potential Market
How comprehensive does your site need to be to match your prospective’ expectations? Should it feature carousels with beautiful transition effects and lavish embellishments, or should it entice customers with a serious ambiance, neutral style, and basic but understandable functionality?
Examine Your Knowledge and Experience
Do you have the ability to write your own code and design, or do you require one of those ready-made themes to get started?
Consider Your Time
Are you prepared to wait until you obtain a good outcome by mixing and matching blocks and experimenting with customization choices, or are you willing to launch quickly?
Think About Your Budget
It is critical to evaluate the product’s ultimate pricing. It should be noted that certain builders may charge an additional price for additional features such as WooCommerce or pro widgets.
Examine the Platform’s Reputation
Examine the company’s reputation, reviews, testimonies, and ratings.
Select 2-3 Potential Candidates
Contrast their features, personalized support, native interaction with third-party plugins and WordPress themes, management, and pricing.
Test the Waters with a Trial Run
What exactly are you waiting for? Get your website up and running!
The Best Website Page Builder: Grow Your Small WordPress Business
Following is the list of page builders that you can use to make your website easy. Let’s design your website and grow the small WordPress businesses with the best page builder in the market.
Elementor is extremely adaptable, intuitive, and simple to use. It removes all barriers between the user and creates a content offering in which company owners may let their creativity run wild.
Elementor includes a slew of useful features, including:
- 90+ widgets with pixel-perfect design and completely responsive behavior.
- Positions, padding, margins, colors, backgrounds, typographies, and other settings are all customizable. Adding unique CSS styles to each block is also included.
- Transition effects and advanced animations.
- Custom template library for creating online portfolios, creative websites, landing pages, blogs, and eCommerce.
- Tutorials, documentation, manuals, and other resources are abundant at this developer’s center.
It also has a customizable price plan with 5 different options, so there is a solution for any budget.
If you want any “FREE” addons for Elementor to add more functionalities and features to your website then EnterAddons by ThemeLoooks will be the ultimate solution. Let’s dig deep into the EnterAddons to see what are the things it’s offering to uplift your Elementor page-building experience.
With Enteraddons’ 30+ free widgets, you can take your Elementor page-building experience to the next level. Enteraddons will be the ultimate Elementor Page Builder addon. The addon has 100+ ready blocks, 10+ ready templates, and many more features. As a consequence, you can easily design any website.
The modular-based, lightweight, and entirely configurable add-on will undoubtedly take your breath away. The add-ons provide a rapid template import system as well as a live Elementor Widget library.
So, rather than using several plugins, bring everything under one roof. Enteraddons may be the sole way to extend the capabilities of your page builder.
Feature-rich Addons for Elementor
- 30+ Free Widgets
- 100+ Free Ready Sections
- 10+ Free Ready Pages Template
- WooCommerce Widgets
- Post Widgets
- Ready Template Import
- On-demand Asset Loading
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Lightweight and Fast Loading
- 24/7 SUPPORT
This dynamic page builder has one of the best Trustpilot ratings for a page builder, with over 17,000 reviews, and was created by Elegant themes, whose team knows a thing or two about WordPress themes and plugins. That surely reinforces faith in the product.
The wonderful thing about Divi is that it is competent, so there are no limitations to what you can make, but it is also user-friendly, so even a total beginner can create something amazing.
It has features such as:
- The visual editor in real-time.
- 40+ unique responsive and mobile-friendly page elements
- 800+ ready-made designs
- Customization options include typefaces and text styling to give you total control over the front end.
- Dynamic effects hover states, and transformations are all possible.
- Library of layouts.
- Editing in bulk.
- Custom designs that are reusable.
- Undo, redo, and navigate through your history of changes by editing history.
In terms of cost, Divi is included in a package that contains hundreds of website packs and WordPress themes. As a result, it is not the cheapest option; yearly access costs $89. Lifetime access is $249, and both options include a free 30-day trial period.
- Visual editor for the front-end and back-end.
- 50+ pre-built content components
- There are over 250 add-ons that integrate hundreds of more content items.
- Professional template collection.
- Builder of advanced grids.
- Skin Creator.
- Controls for responsive design.
- Manager of roles.
- Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Revolution Slider, Layer Slider, and other popular third-party plugins are supported.
Visual Composer is one of the industry’s oldest participants. Since its conception, it has gone a long way, and it currently provides an intuitive, versatile, user-friendly environment with several features and APIs for developers to spice things up.
Visual Composer covers all the bases, including
- A massive 500-element, template, and add-on library.
- WooCommerce native support.
- Popup creator.
- Manager of Roles
- Templates that apply globally.
- Analytics for insights.
- Constant updates and assistance are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The best part about Visual Composer is that it features a free edition with 30 elements and 10 templates, which is sufficient for small-scale projects. However, if you want to maximize its capabilities, you must pay a modest $49 each year.
Gutenberg, created by none other than WordPress founder Matt Mullenweg, is the ideal answer for individuals on a tight budget. Although it is not as sophisticated as paid page composers, it still has fundamental functionality that is sufficient to get a firm off to a good start.
Among its primary characteristics are:
- Popular components and widgets can be used instead of shortcodes. This includes audio blocks, buttons, columns, categories, galleries,
- headlines, photos, separators, spacings, and other desired components.
- Popular personalization choices.
- A Directory of Third-Party Blocks.
- Block patterns are used to create and distribute reusable block layouts.
- Styles and modification choices for the Cover Text block
- HTML block in real-time.
- Autocomplete Slash.
Gutenberg, like WordPress, already has a large community of devoted users and expert developers eager to contribute their insights, discoveries, and solutions.
A website is the backbone of any contemporary business: it establishes your brand, encourages customer or user involvement, generates traffic, boosts conversions, and raises your bottom line.
However, it is difficult for individuals who do not have design or coding expertise. Fortunately, there are a plethora of alternatives available, including one-click solutions, online design tools, and WordPress page builders, to assist businesses of all sizes in achieving their marketing objectives.
To select the finest page builder for your personal approach, do your research: follow our instructions, examine which tools provide the functionality you want, and test out multiple possibilities to determine which one best meets your requirements.